TeeJet Technologies began building products to protect crops in the 1940s and has continued to deliver top-of-the-line tech at an affordable price ever since. They’re here to help maximize your yields without breaking the bank.
The compact Matrix 430 is easy to use, low cost: graphical guidance system ideal for first-time users. The full-color touchscreen display allows the operator to navigate fields with minimal skips efficiently and overlaps in coverage.
Matrix 430 Features and Benefits:
- Versatile GNSS guidance in a compact: portable package.
- High-contrast, full-color. 4.3 in / 110 mm graphic touchscreen display provides superior visibility in bright light conditions.
- Full time, on-screen numeric display of cross-track error with a user-selectable display of two additional parameters, including worked area, worked time, and ground speed.
- High-quality, internal GPS/GLONASS engine with ClearPath technology enhances GNSS performance in areas where reception is poor or in regions where SBAS differential correction is not readily available.
- Optional RXA-30 antenna provides improved reception and noise rejection for situations where GNSS signals may be weak or partially obstructed.
- Minimal setup needed before operating.
- Guidance modes include Straight AB, Curved AB: Circle Pivot: and Last Pass.
- The return-to-point feature allows an operator to resume jobs or mark field hazards easily.
- Boundary function allows for easy and precise measurement of the field area.
- Implementing ON/OFF status can be manually activated on screen for single or multiple sections or a single section only with status detect wire.
- The applied alert provides the operator with an audible alarm when entering into previously applied areas.
- Area countermeasures and displays applied areas throughout the application.
- Elapsed time countermeasures amount of time spent on the current job.
Simple reporting function provides coverage reports in KML or PDF format downloaded via USB port.