The high-capacity 2000 Series All Steer Cart can be used for fertilizer or herbicide as you plant, side-dress, strip-till, or cultivate. Available in dual- or single-tank setups, its reinforced steel frame supports a maximum load of 30,000 pounds. All four tires are able to turn and track, minimizing crop damage and compaction.
- 120″ tread width offers outstanding load stability while allowing the axles to straddle the rows (other row spacing available)
- Low-profile tank design lowers center of gravity
- Front and rear axles pivot on greasable fifth wheels
- Front axle pivots up to 10° up or down from the center line to relieve stress using dual-pivot design
- Spring-loaded and self-engaging Sure Lock allows for quick change from four-wheel to two-wheel steering
- 18.4-26/10 industrial tires provide needed clearance for side-dress operations
- Standard hazard warning lights and SMV emblem
- Dual-tank model carries two products for split application or can be plumbed to increase single product capacity
- Single-tank capacity: 1,600 gallon
- Dual-tank capacity: 1,600 + 400 gallon
- Maximum load: 30,000 lbs. (including cart)
- Axle: Standard for 30″ rows; spacer kits available for 22″, 36″, and 38″ rows
- Tires: Titan® 18.4-26/10-ply industrial lug with 26″ ground clearance
- Spindles: 3″ bolt-on (8)
- Weight, 2000 All Steer with tires: 4,300 lbs.
- Weight, 1600 All Steer with tires: 4,100 lbs.
- Width: 138″
- Height: 90″
- Length, front tire to back tire: 177″
- Length, tongue retracted: 289″