Features and Benefits
- Capacity – Continental Super Cooler has 30+ GPM at 60 psi tank pressure
- Stainless Steel internal tubes prevent corrosion caused by nitrogen stabilizers.
- Accuracy – Raven 1-60 gpm flow meter with proven accuracy and dependability.
- 120 degree control (servo) valve with “V” shaped ball opening allows more accurate control and less “oscillation” at lower rates or with section control.
- Safety bleed down empties into the vapor lines so the operator is removed from the point of exhaust.
- Orifice valve in the dump line for vapor. Stainless steel disc with 4 orifices to choose from allows better matching of (vapor to application rates) eliminating excessive vapor out of the vapor tubes.
STANDARD, DEEP FURROW AND STRIP-TILL
Strip-Till Points Designed Specifically for 8″ – 12″ Deep Application and Subsoil Shattering on Strip Till Applicators.
CDS-JOHN BLUE ……….IMPELLICONE FLOW DIVIDER
The CDS-John Blue Impellicone is a flow divider designed for Anhydrous Ammonia (NH3). It distributes NH3 to multiple rows across an applicator with the accuracy and flexibility you have come to expect from CDS-John Blue Products. Impellicone’s name comes from the unique shaped needle, which spins and mixes the liquid and gas phases distributing them evenly to the number of outlets you need. The CDS-John Blue Impellicone can be used for all NH3 applications at normal rates, while also offering the flexibility to plug unused outlets without sacrificing accuracy. The Impellicone’s superior accuracy allows better control of targeted rates greatly reducing the over-application of NH3. This will result in less nitrogen leaching, lower crop yield variability and ultimately lowering overall application costs.
The Impellicone concept was researched by Iowa State University and collaboratively developed with and licensed to CDS-John Blue Company. After extensive testing through Iowa State, field trials and a lengthy approval process, CDS-John Blue Company is proud to offer the patented technology in three models, the IP-1300 (13-port flow divider), IP-1800 (18-port flow divider) and the newly released IP-0600 (6-port flow divider). The IP-0600 is ideal for sectional shut-off.
CDS-John Blue Company offer precision splitters, which should be used when 3, 4 or 6 CDS-John Blue Impellicones are used in parallel. The new and improved Impellicone Splitters now have the same Impellicone technology. The spiral needle spins and mixes the liquid and gas for even distribution.
FLO-MAX II Safety Coupler
The Popular Flow-Max toolbar safety coupler just got BIGGER!
- Now Available for 1 1/2″ Hose
- 40% More flow than the 1 1/4″ Flo-Max
- No Replacement Date (just inspect it before every usage season)